Fair Play Code of Conduct
WALHT: Play fairly and behave on the field
This week we have been learning about fair play and how to behave on the playground.
What is Fairplay?
Some of the things we have learnt about fair play are:
- Following the rules of the game
- Respecting others
- Working together as a team
- Sharing and taking turns
- Communicating and solving problems in a peaceful way
- Making sure no one gets left out
- Being honest
- Giving off your best while playing
- Being a good winner or loser
I feel like this netball player has the qualities of a Fair player and she conducts herself very well on the court.