SLJ Week 4 Day 19
Let’s imagine that the neighbouring town was about 30 kilometres away. There are a number of beautiful villages and interesting things to see along the way. You have four options for this trip. You can take a:
- Train – 25 minute ride; No stops along the way; $12 for the trip (return)
- Bus – 45 minute ride; Two stops along the way to look at interesting villages; $8 for the trip (return)
- Scooter – 1 hour ride; Unlimited number of stops; $5 for the trip (return)
- Bicycle – 2 hour ride; Unlimited number of stops but there are some hills along the way; $1 (return)
I would have to choose from other the scooter or bicycycle. Eventually I chose the Bicycle because
- I like riding bikes
- I have more time to do what I want to do
- Even know there are hills on the way it would fun on the way down from the hill. And it's better than not having any fun.
I picked the segway. The segway looks like a fun way to get around to places. Even though it may be a bit hard to get used too I think once you get used to it. It will come in handy.
Your task is to use DrawIsland tool to create your own digital footprint. The footprint must include your name and the name of the country that you are visiting. Otherwise, you can decorate it in any way that you want. It’s totally up to you! Once you have drawn your footprint, save it, and then upload it to your blog. Here is an example of my footprint: