We have been learning about water pollution and how we can help save our sea animals. There are lots of rubbish in our seas, espacially the pacific ocean. Fish, turtles, and other sea animals are dying because of the rubbish that we throw away and the water that goes our drain. Hopefully people around the world will notice what is happening to our ocean.
So to help stop this we can
- Advertise videos, pictures, and slideshows about what happens to the animals in the sea
- Start putting rubbish in the right place
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle
- Watch what you put down the drain
- There are many other ways to stop water pollution but here's one of my classes ideas.