Dye is a coloured substance which can be applied to many
Our class used dye to create flowers.
Take a look at how we made them.
What you will need:
Dye (any colour of your choice)
- Fold apper in quater landscape
- Draw your petals
- Insert design inside petals
- Pick 2-3 colours from crayons
- Use crayons to outline designs
- Go over lines at least twice
- Leave to dry
- Cut out petals
- Arrange flower on cardboard
Thank you for reading, I hope you read the instructions well and
succesfully made a dye flower.